Because of rapidly changing market conditions, publishers are more risk-averse than ever when considering new acquisitions. Unfortunately, this leaves talented authors with very few options. Aperion Books was founded with the sole purpose of giving talented authors a greater opportunity to have their work professionally published and distributed to the book trade. The result of this collaboration often provides increased opportunities for the author.
How It Works
Collaborative Publishing is a mutually beneficial arrangement in which the Author contributes financially toward the book design and production, publishing setup, and distribution costs associated with the Work.
The Aperion Advantage
Authors like the Aperion Books approach because it gives them professional design, publishing expertise, and book promotion resources for a cost that is significantly less than traditional book printing.
Some of the benefits you will receive from our Collaborative Publishing Program are:
- The author receives ALL of the sales revenue, which means that all royalty payments go directly to you.
- We assume responsibility for the design and production of your work, plus the complete administrative setup of your print-on-demand management account.
- Our distinctive book covers and interiors are the result of years of design experience. We never use templates. Each cover and interior is designed to reflect the unique aesthetic of your work and message.
- You own the copyright to your work, but we provide both the ISBN number and the and Library of Congress registration.
- You receive a full-color, print-ready (PDF Format), promotional sell sheet to help you announce and promote your new title.
- You receive the Aperion Books Author Marketing Guide to help you promote your book to multiple media outlets.
The Aperion Collaborative Publishing Program is designed to bring your distinctive work to the commercial marketplace. In the new world of digital publishing, Aperion provides contemporary solutions for both print and digital versions of your work. The outcome is a high-quality professional publication, with a modern, market oriented aesthetic.